This watch is part of the second generation of watches by Anicorn. The Anicorn K452 Space Automatic is inspired by the discovery of Kepler-452b, an exoplanet like Earth. The time on the watch is displayed using a 3-layer surface, each one for seconds, minutes, and hours respectively using concentric discs.
The K452 Space Automatic combines the design, typeface, and mechanism in such a way, that makes the watch unique. It is made
The watch comes with a K452 astronaut badge. It is a uniquely numbered metallic card that proves the authenticity of the watch and serves as a warranty document.
Limited to 20 pieces.
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10~+30 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 40 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after full wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws, PVD black plating.
- Glass: Convex hard Plexiglass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Strap: Milanese bracelet with safety buckle
(with PVD black plating + Smart docking)