This watch is part of the very successful collaboration between the innovative watchmaker Anicorn and NASA. With its unique design, typeface, and mechanism the watch delivers something that few manufacturers do. The attention to detail makes the watch very special. It features an anti-reflective Sapphire crystal with silkscreened hour, minute, and second markers designed in the Swiss font Numeral. It has an automatic Japanese movement mechanism, so you will have to forget about batteries making the watch Eco-friendly as well. The watch is made using stainless steel, sealed in PVD coating and a black strap to make the watch durable and long lasting featuring laser engraved NASA worm logo. In the end, they achieved to create a thing of beauty.
Part of a very limited edition.
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after full wind)
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø 1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws, Cerakote Ceramic Coating, Transparent Caseback
- Glass: Convex hard Plexiglass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water resistance: 50 meters (5ATM).
- Strap: Black textile straps (with embroidery NASA worm logo + GPS coordinates of the Kennedy Space Center in Florida)
- Extra strap: black Milanese bracelet (with laser engraved NASA worm logo) One size fits all.