- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
This Ferrari 250 GTO poster depicts the beautifully impactful green and yellow liveried 250 GTO driven by David Piper – a car in which he achieved 5th place at Goodwood in 1962.
The legendary Ferrari 250 GTO dominated the highly regarded Tourist Trophy Race in the early 1960s. Our poster collection celebrates the race car’s success at this event – and specifically at Goodwood, where the race was held for a total of 7 years before moving on to another venue. Designed and built by a team led by Giotto Bizzarrini, the car’s racing pedigree is yet another reason why it’s held in such high esteem – and the prestige has only intensified over time.
Fittingly for a car of this stature, we’ve used a luxurious, thick paper stock – and limited the production run to 1000.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.