- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
The Ferrari 412P showed strength during the 1967 racing season and despite a pole position start with drivers David Piper and Richard Attwood behind the wheel, they only finished on 5th places during the Kyalami 9 Hour Endurance Race in South Africa.
Created using high quality paper and state of the art printing techniques, this Ferrari P4 poster is limited to only 1000 copies. Each poster comes with a numbered hologram to ensure authenticity.