- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- By buying this product, you donate to Keep Fighting Foundation, a non-profit organisation founded by Michael Schumacher's family, life-long friends and colleagues
Automobilist, in cooperation with Scuderia Ferrari and Keep Fighting Foundation, has created a series of design posters to capture one of the most historic moments of Formula 1 history, and Michael Schumacher’s favourite and most crucial victory: his title-clinching win at Japanese GP with his Ferrari F1-2000.
This design montage poster captures the euphoria of Michael Schumacher's triumph in the Land of the Rising Sun with his F1 car, celebrating this extraordinary accomplishment and honoring Michael Schumacher’s 50th birthday.
It took our team of specialist artists, technicians and designers several months to complete. By using our signature state-of-the-art techniques of composing 3D models and digital photography – and for the first time 3D scanning – we created an image of perfect quality with awe-inspiring detail
By owning this bold reminder of a historical F1 moment in the form of a strictly limited poster, you will also be donating to Keep Fighting Foundation, a non-profit organisation founded by Michael Schumacher's family, life-long friends and colleagues.