- Limited edition of 1000 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Lancia Stratos is a sports car and rally car made by Italian car manufacturer Lancia. The HF stands for High Fidelity. It was a very successful rally car, winning the World Rally Championship in 1974, 1975 and 1976.
Alitalia Airlines was the perfect sponsor for this thoroughbred Italian racer. Not so much because it was often airborne, but because it was designed by Bertone (Italian), built by Lancia (Italian), and had a Ferrari engine (Italian). The Stratos’ yellow wheels were a nice outside-the-box accent, too.
Our new Artist Edition presents cooperation with leading graphic designers around the world. Entire edition is limited to only 1000 posters.