- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | WRC
The magic began at the 1970 Turin Motor Show, with the launch of the Stratos HF. Designed and built by Nuccio Bertone, he had initially wanted to call it "Stratolimite,” as in "limit of the stratosphere,” clearly inspired by its space-age design. But HF referring to High Fidelity, stuck instead. From 1974-1976, the Lancia Stratos HF dominated at the World Rally Championship, winning all three years. Lancia Stratos is a sports car and rally car made by Italian car manufacturer Lancia. The HF stands for High Fidelity. It was a very successful rally car, winning the World Rally Championship in 1974, 1975 and 1976 and notching up wins throughout the decade of the 70s. In Alitalia Airlines was the perfect sponsor for this thoroughbred Italian racer that wanted to test the limits of the Stratosphere.