- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | Sir Jackie Stewart
- By buying this product, you donate to Race Against Dementia, Sir Jackie's global charity on a mission to fund pioneering research into the prevention and cure of dementia
Automobilist has partnered with 3 times World Drivers' Champion Sir Jackie Stewart to celebrate his 80th Birthday and to commemorate his achievements as one of the most successful drivers in Formula 1 racing history. The Flying Scot Collection includes four Design Posters and one Fine Art Print.
The namesake of this collection, "The Flying Scot" Design Poster pays tribute to Sir Jackie's legendary nickname, as it depicts him flying in the 1969 Nürburgring German Grand Prix. Though placing only second in this race, Sir Jackie went on to win his first World Drivers’ Championship just 3 GPs later.