- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- First MotoGP rider to be added to the Automobilist Helmet Collection
- Features the Australian's iconic Arai striped 1999 helmet designed by Aldo Drudi with patterns paying homage to Doohan's motherland
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on white 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | Mick Doohan
Automobilist's official licensed design poster, the first MotoGP expansion to the signature Helmet Collection, commemorates the legacy of Mick Doohan, 5 times 500cc World Champion.
Mick Doohan made his Grand Prix debut for Honda on an NSR500 two-stroke motorcycle in 1989, and won his first race in 1990. His true dominance began in 1994 when he won his first World Championship by more than 140+ points.
Throughout his whole career, spent solely with Honda and totaling 95 podiums, 58 poles, 54 wins and 5 consecutive Championship titles (94, 95, 96, 97, and 98), Doohan's iconic Arai striped helmet kept him secure on the circuits. Designed by Aldo Drudi, the patterns pay homage to Doohan's motherland of Australia.