- Limited edition of 911 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on beige textured 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
The Porsche 911 Carrera RS poster features the iconic classic race car in red. Designed to meet motorsport requirements, the RS featured a larger engine than the standard 911 S, stiffened suspension, and an iconic ‘ducktail’ rear spoiler. In total, 1,580 were made between 1973 and 1974, all of which qualified for the FIA Group 4 class.
Our posters have been created to complement the wide selection of iconic and eye-catching colors the cars were painted in – printed on perfectly weighted paper, as part of a production run of just 911 prints.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.