- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
This white Porsche 911 Carrera RS poster from the Colors of Speed collection depicts a car that’s considered by many to be the most classic 911 ever built. In total, 1,580 were made between 1973 and 1974, all of which qualified for the FIA Group 4 class. Designed to meet motorsport requirements, the RS featured a larger engine than the standard 911 S, stiffened suspension, and an iconic ‘ducktail’ rear spoiler.
Our Colors of Speed collection shows off the most recognizable legends in automotive history, featured in their typical race colors. All posters are created using high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction, which makes them eye-catching in any environment.