Hugo, Fred and Edouard put all their passion into work to create the perfect rider's boot. Being riders themselves, they knew what riders were looking for when they created these boots.
- Goodyear-Welted Construction - the unique cork-sheet filling technique will give these boots longevity and also allow you to re-sole them as much as you want
- Commando Sole - made in Auvergne by La Bethoise, these soles are used by the French and Swiss Army and are abrasion and fall resistant
- Double-Tanned Leather - twice as thick and oiled calf leather from Degermann in Alsace will age beautifully and develop a unique patina
- Derby Lacing - using brass eyelets, this easy lacing system will allow a comfortable fit for any foot shape and size
- Black Suede detailing - The black version comes with a beautiful suede detailing in the upper part of the boot, offering a rugged yet classic look
- Burgundy detailing - The burgundy version offers a Degermann in Alsacedouble tanned leather instead of the black suede
These riding boots are a result of two intensive years of Research & Development. They are completely hand-made in Cholet, making for one of the most aesthetically pleasing riding boots available in the market.
Best price we pay the difference if you find cheaper
Satisfied or money back