Hugo, Fred and Edouard put all their passion into work to create the perfect rider's boot. Being riders themselves, they knew what riders were looking for when they created these boots.
- Goodyear-Welted Construction - the unique cork-sheet filling technique will give these boots longevity and also allow you to re-sole them as much as you want
- Commando Sole - made in Auvergne by La Bethoise, these soles are used by the French and Swiss Army and are abrasion and fall resistant
- Double-Tanned Leather - twice as thick and oiled calf leather from Degermann in Alsace will age beautifully and develop a unique patina
- Derby Lacing - using brass eyelets, this easy lacing system will allow a comfortable fit for any foot shape and size
- Black Suede detailing - The black version comes with a beautiful suede detailing in the upper part of the boot, offering a rugged yet classic look
- Burgundy detailing - The burgundy version offers a Degermann in Alsacedouble tanned leather instead of the black suede
These riding boots are a result of two intensive years of Research & Development. They are completely hand-made in Cholet, making for one of the most aesthetically pleasing riding boots available in the market.