This highly functional glove is inspired in the dune riders of California in the 1960's. Races happened in Kelso Dunes, one of three places in the US which has ‘singing sands’, or more appropriately, ‘booming dunes’. When large masses of sand are shifted down a slope (as from a motorcycle wheel, or a kick from the peak), the movement produces a loud rumble which sounds like a turboprop plane or low-flying B29.
- 100% Cowhide construction for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Integrated PVC knuckle armor for protection against crash
- Anatomically contoured suede palm panels for abrasion resistance
- Warm Antibacterial and Soft Polyester Microfiber lining
- Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
- Adjustable wrist opening with embossed leather closure and elastic gathers
- Raised welt detailing on leatherbacks
- S through XL sizes
Exclusivity only on TheArsenale
Free delivery everywhere in Europe
Best price guarantee we pay the difference if you find cheaper
Satisfied or money back