FCR put their hands on a 1972 US Spec Triumph T120R, and we think this is the best vintage Triumph you could actually own. Engine is fully rebuilt and slightly tuned to its best potential. The body part has been reduced to its simpler expression, elegant and efficient. Owning a stylish english vintage bike, without the painful unreliability part, this is what the FCR Triumph T120R is all about.
- Modified frame on the back, shorter.
- Specific upholstery Black leather.
- Aluminum Handmade bin for the electrical part and battery.
- Hagon Suspension
- Aluminum mud guards.
- Bates lights
- Tail fork made in custom EDM.
- Handlebars Us.
- Cocker Tires
- Painting Graphite.
- High compression piston engine fully restored.
By specialized transporters
For 14 days
By dedit card or wire transfer