This work of art by Automobilist celebrates the legendary Formula 1 driver, Fernando Alonso. The poster features the McLaren MCL33 during its debut in Australian Grand Prix. Even though the car didn't have much success in the track it was a piece of beauty to look at it. It features an orange and blue livery designed as a tribute to some of the McLaren's earliest cars. The poster captures everything that happened during the Australian GP. Made using the latest 3D modeling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch.
The attention to detail is top-notch. The poster comes in a high-quality paper and is a limited production. Frame this racing history up your wall today.
- Uses the latest 3D modeling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on glossy white 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- By buying this product, you donate to Keep Fighting Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Michael Schumacher's family, life-long friends and colleagues