This limited edition poster by Automobilist depicts Mercedes AMG F1 W10 EQ Power+ during the F1 Championship of 2019.
The car was designed by Mercedes and was used for the 2019 Formula One season with Valtteri Bottas as the secondary driver. The car was a real success. The Mercedes team got the Constructor’s Champion award and his teammate Lewis Hamilton won his sixth World Drivers' Championship title. After the last race of 2019 at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, Hamilton managed to secure the Formula One title again making him one of the most successful F1 drives of all time.
This illustration is a limited edition of 1000 and will never be printed again.
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Exclusively limited to only 1000 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modeling technology to rebuild the helmet from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | Mercedes AMG Petronas