- Limited edition of 911 pieces, designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on beige textured 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
The Porsche 911R is considered by many to be the most successful street-legal sports car. In 1969, the Porsche 911R driven by Gérard Larrousse and Maurice Gélin took the Tour de France Automobile by storm. Commemorate this victory with our limited edition, vintage-style poster.
Created using high quality paper and state of the art printing techniques, this Porsche 911R poster is limited to only 911 copies. Each poster is hand signed and numbered to ensure authenticity.
For all of our posters we use high quality off-set printing, premium paper, and vibrant color reproduction that stands the test of time – just like the cars themselves. Each one is limited and labeled with a special hologram sticker to denote its authenticity.