Get your Super 73® Scout fully assembled and ready-to-ride for $75 from our warehouse in Tustin, CA. We receive your Scout S1 from our warehouse, unbox it, assemble it for you and do a full tune-up and test ride before your scheduled appointment. How? Select the "Pickup" Delivery Option in the dropdown menu on this page, and enter a California shipping address.
- Speed: 15 mph
- Motor: 500 watt rear hub motor
- Range: 20 miles (depends on rider weight, street incline, terrain, wind, etc)
- Display: LCD, with thumb throttle
- Electric Assist: 3-5 levels
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes
- PAS Sensor: Cadence sensor
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Pedals: Full alloy pedals set
- Tires: Knobby (all-terrain) 20" x 4"
- Chain guard: Custom steel design
- Kickstand (Alloy)
- Throttle: Yes (right side)
- Frame: Steel
- Weight: 32 kg
- Packaging: 43 kg (52" x 32" x 12.5")
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Battery: 48V 8.8 Ah (422 watt/hour), includes a set of keys
- Battery charge time: 4-5 hours
- Color: Army Green
Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 65" / 165 cm
Width (handlebars): 25" / 63.5 cm
Height up to seat: 28"-30" / 71-76 cm
Height up to handlebars: 38" / 20.32 cm
Handlebars tubing: 7/8" / 2.2 cm
Ground clearance: 9.5" / 24 cm
- Extra-long seat (recommended for riders above 1m80 / 6')
- Cargo rack (required if extra-long seat is purchased)
- Front and rear lights
- Steel fenders
- "Slick" street tires
- More accessories coming soon!
The Super 73® was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its natural riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. Plus, the ultra wide 4" pneumatic tires absorb all but the biggest bumps in the road.
The Super 73 may look like a small motorbike, but the advantage is that as a street legal pedelec, you can conveniently ride and park anywhere a bicycle can. Traveling? Weighing 70 lbs, you can easily carry it into a car or train.
Use any heavy duty bike lock or scooter lock for your bike. Battery comes with a set of two keys for locking in the battery. We recommend to lock battery in place while riding, to secure it properly, and avoid theft. (Tip: We love the Hiplok Gold.)
You won't need to wait long between rides. The Super 73® battery recharges from empty to a full charge in 4-5 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere. So you can leave your bike parked outside, while your battery is recharging inside your office, home, or apartment.
- Waterproof Connector
- High strand count discharge cable with Teflon insulation for heat resistance
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- Weight: 8.7 lbs (4 Kg)
- Assembled with genuine Samsung cells
- High Current (40A) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes solid state 2 amp charger (110-220V)