This watch is part of our collaboration with the innovative watchmaker "Anicorn". With its unique design, typeface, and mechanism the watch delivers something that few manufacturers do. Its attention to detail makes the watch very special. It features an anti-reflective Sapphire crystal with silkscreened hour, minute, and second markers designed in the Swiss font Numeral.
TheArsenale logo on the side and on the strap gives the watch identity, making you feel part of the squad when you're wearing it.
It has an automatic Japanese movement mechanism, so you will have to forget about batteries making the watch Eco-friendly as well. The watch is made using stainless steel, sealed in black PVD coating and a black strap to make the watch durable and long lasting featuring TheArsenale logo.
Part of a very limited edition of 10. "If it's not on TheArsenale, it doesn't exist"
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10~+30 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 40 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after full wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws, PVD black plating.
- Glass: Convex hard Plexiglass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Strap: Milanese bracelet with safety buckle
(with PVD black plating + Smart docking)