Savile Rowing Boat - TheArsenale Edition
We are proud to announce our latest collaboration with Savile. It is a custom-built rowing boat that is not simply a vessel, it is a vision.
TAILOR-MADE ROWING BOAT
Savile is a rowing boat like no other. It's a tale written by passionate individuals who came together to produce something really human, something that was actually done by hand. It is an original idea that has never been executed before. Something you'll notice the first time you feel your boat float across the water. Each Savile boat is distinctive, expertly made, and meticulously finished.
The Savile boat is designed to provide its owner with a memorable experience. High-end sustainable materials and cutting-edge machinery were used to create Savile's idea of a robust and lightweight carbon fiber shell. It is designed to be durable and to leave no traces behind.
The laminate composition is made from high-strength hybrid woven carbon fiber tissues with high impact resistance. All compartments are pressure-balanced. As well it features top-finish foam pressure-stable core material. Everything is made perfect by the bio-based epoxy.
- Rigging: Carl Douglas Single AeRoWing™ sculling rigger, SAVILE CNC-machined shell interface (7075 Aluminum grade).
- Foot stretcher: Shimano KFR-500FC, SAVILE CNC-machined foot stretcher rails/tube (7075 Aluminum grade).
- Slides and seat: hard-anodized rail.
- Carbon sliding seat.
- Fins: FCS II H4.
- All metallic components are treated with anti-corrosion ceramic coating.
- Lightweight titanium screws and bolts.
Overall Length: 5.75m
LIMITED EDITION 1of1