Product DescriptionNASA X ANICORN - "LUNAR SAMPLE RETURN" THE MOON TIME
In order to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the most iconic event in human history, the Moon Landing, Anicorn has teamed up with Nasa to create some very unique items. Every piece is made from premium quality materials in order to offer unmatched durability and longevity.
This one of a kind timepiece by Anicorn Watches pays tribute to Apollo 11 team. It is as remarkable as the NASA mission 50 years ago.
“That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind" –– Neil Armstrong
Edition number (No. 1-300) of each watch will be marked on the watch movement and also a metal plate which is unique to this collaboration.
Very Limited Edition of 300!
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after full wind)
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø 1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws, Cerakote Ceramic Coating, Transparent Caseback
- Glass: Doom K1 glass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water resistance: 50 meters (5ATM).
- Strap: White textile straps (with embroidery NASA worm logo), Stainless Steel bracelet. One size fits all.
Operation Method: Automatic winding watch can also be hand winded by turning the crown in “A” position. Wind 15-20 times. It will start to move naturally after shaking slightly. To set the time, rotate the crown in “C” position and set the standard time.
Inside the Box
- Mechanical timepiece
- White textile straps
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- NASA embroidered patch
- Metal warranty card
Best price we pay the difference if you find cheaper
Satisfied or money back