This motorcycle is inspired by Ushba mountain. Ushba is a mountain in Georgia with two peaks, which is one of the most beautiful and complex four-thousander in the world. The fuel tank and tail symbolize the two peaks of the mountain. Details of polished aluminum symbolize ice and snow, and details of black color symbolize the rocks. The main goal is a harmonious connection of the features of the "cafe racer" and the technologies of a racing motorcycle. Using the classic features of "cafe racer" (two-cylinder in-line motor, polished aluminum tank, clips, single seat) in a modern interpretation.
A desire to create a new image of "cafe racer".
The base motorcycle for the project is Yamaha TRX 850. The bike was first released in Japan in 1995 followed by Europe in 1996. It packs a 10-valve DOHC 849 cc 270° parallel-twin engine. Ushba is based on the Japanese version of the bike released in 1995. The TRX was the first production motorcycle to feature the 270° crank. It was ideal for large-capacity parallel twins. The capacity of the bike is 849 cc. The team at CCW transformed a good bike into a masterpiece in every single way.
- Improving the dynamic characteristics of a motorcycle
- Weight loss
- Modification of channels of a head of the block of cylinders
- Installation of air filters of zero resistance
- Modification of carburetors (installation of DynoJet kit)
- Custom exhaust system
- Custom central and rear parts of the frame
- Custom aluminum fuel tank and tail
- Custom aluminum caps for wheels
- Custom side license plate support with a stoplight and turn signals
- Custom wiring
- Installation of LED headlight, turn signals and indicators
- Full disassembly of the motorcycle and its painting
Exclusivity only on TheArsenale
Free delivery everywhere in Europe
Best price guarantee we pay the difference if you find cheaper
Satisfied or money back