This special collection of vintage surfboards features three iconic pinup designs, called "Brigitte", "Kate" and "Martine". All the boards are handmade in France and they're based on the Hawaiian Paipo board design that was used for bellyboarding. Bellyboarding was a form of surfing that youngsters would learn before moving to full sized standing boards, called alaia.
Each board is made by hand out of quality French wood and is then individually numbered. This is a limited series and the boards are uniquely numbered and then delivered with a hook mount to exhibit them on the wall.
- Hand made in France / wood
- Limited edtition
- Each board is individually numbered
- Lenght: 48" x 12" x 0,40" / 120 x 30 x 1 cm
- Each board is made by hand
- Hooks to exhibit the board on a wall