At the end of 2016, the owner of a barber shop in the hometown of Tamarit Motorcycles, Elche wanted to buy Mr.Kevin. Unfortunately, the bike was sold to another client, so another project from scratch began: Black Moustache. This was a special bike for a special customer and the motorcycle had to be better than Mr.Kevin. His barber shop was used to showcase one of the garage’s products. The Black Moustache was based on Carb Triumph Thruxton.
The bike features a Mitas E07 on the rear and a K60 by Heidenau on the front. The wheel hubs and rims were painted in matte black. For the side covers the team used a modified Jarama seat which, the plates were made from stainless steel attached to the seat. On the bike’s cowl, the eliminator kit replaced the stock rear fender, the stainless-steel chain cover and the footrests made from aluminum. The side covers were replaced by Tamarit drilled ones and the stock shock absorbers were replaced by Ohlins.
- Model: Triumph Thruxton (Carb)
- Year: 2004
- Manufacturer: Triumph
- Capacity: 900 ccc
- Exhaust: Gran Boludo Headlight: 3/4
- Speedometer: Carb speedometer
- Grips: Black Biltwell
- Seat: Jarama modified
- Tires: Heidenau
- Triumph parts – Tamarit Motorcycles: Chain cover, footrests, Rear fender eliminator kit, Santa María side cover, Hummer sump guard, front turning lights e rear turning lights, Pantera springs, grip rear view mirrors, and Öhlins shock absorbers.
- Design and paint job: Tamarit Motorcycles
Best price we pay the difference if you find cheaper
Satisfied or money back