Four years after the launch of the first Avionics V model, Avionics introduced the new model AQUILLA. AQUILLA shares some parts including electronics and battery with an older, famous brother AVIONICS V
This premium electric bike is completely hand-made. Its design and unique characteristics are particularly recognizable in the bicycle market. A fusion of natural wood and electric technology combines futuristic vision with uncompromising, aggressive, and rebellious style.
Avionics e-bikes impress with unique design and performance. Powerful, smooth acceleration and long-distance makes Avionics e-bikes a great choice for short and long journeys.
The e-bike has a very low point of weight making rides very stable and predictable. Avionics e-bikes have a modular construction that allows replacing any broken part by the user or e-bike service. The construction is very solid and almost eternal.
- Range - 120 km (75 miles) autonomously on the street mode
- Charging time - 2.5 -3 hours
- Max. speed - 25/45 street mode and 58 km/h force mode
- Max speed - 28mph street mode and 36 mph force mode
- Street Mode Pedelec or S-Pedelec (Europe), Class 2 (USA)
- Off-road Mode - 4,000 watt
- Engine - brushless electric
- Engine Power - 125 Nm
- Battery - Lithium-Ion 27.6 Ah (1380 Wh)
- Controller - Sinewave Controller
- Recuperation - Brake energy recuperation
- Frame - Steel /Cr Mo Stell
- Brakes - HAYES MX Expert
- Disc brakes -203mm (8 inches) front and back
- Wheels - 26 inch
- Tires - 26×3.0 inch
- Dimensions WxLxH: 210 x 78 x 95 cm
- Weight: 49kg