This high-end electric bike is completely hand-made. Its design and unique characteristics are particularly recognizable in the bicycle market. A fusion of natural wood and electric technology combines futuristic vision with retro style.
At first glance, it is reminiscent of the style of the 1930s and 1940s. At that time, objects were designed to be beautiful, functional and timeless. This idea inspired the founders at all stages of the design.
The model was recognized by many design and lifestyle magazines: Yankoo Design, Uncrate, RobbReport and many others.
The garage also built a special VM Avionics edition for Mechanical Art Device (M.A.D. Gallery) in 2020
Avionics e-bikes impress with unique design and performance. Powerful, smooth acceleration and long-distance make Avionics e-bikes a great choice for short and long journeys. The e-bike has a very low point of weight making rides very stable and predictable. Avionics e-bikes have a modular construction that allows replacing any broken part by the user or e-bike service.
The construction is very solid and almost eternal.
- Range - 120 km (75 miles) autonomously on the street mode
- Charging time - 2.5 -3 hours
- Max. speed - 25/45 street mode and 58 km/h force mode.
- Max speed - 28mph street mode and 36 mph force mode
- Street Mode Pedelec or S-Pedelec (Europe), Class 2 (USA)
- Off-road Mode - 4,000 watt
- Engine - brushless electric
- Engine Power - 125 Nm
- Battery - Lithium-Ion 27.6 Ah (1380 Wh)
- Controller - Sinewave Controller
- Recuperation - Brake energy recuperation
- Frame - Steel /Cr Mo Stell
- Brakes - HAYES MX Expert
- Disc brakes -203mm (8 inches) front and back
- Wheels - 26 inch
- Tires - 26×3.0 inch
- Dimensions WxLxH: 210 x 78 x 95 cm
- Weight: 56kg